Managing Project Quality
By: Bob McGannon
Duration: 1h 22m
Date: Oct 02, 2014
Ensure you’re producing results that meet the needs of stakeholders, by incorporating the four major indicators of quality—function, outputs, performance, and reliability—into your project planning. In this course, author and PMP Bob McGannon walks you through the considerations for making sure your project quality is spot on. Discover how to plan for quality, perform testing, and take into account special needs for IT projects.
– What is project quality?
– Using Pareto analysis and Lean Six Sigma
– Balancing quality, project workload, and customer needs
– Addressing quality issues
– Planning IT tests
– Testing deliverables
02. Quality Management Fundamentals
03. Quality Management Tools
04. Quality and Project Planning
05. IT Quality Techniques