Google 360 Suite Overview
By: David Booth
Released: Nov 14, 2017
The Google Analytics 360 Suite includes a set of powerful tools that help enterprise marketers plan, measure, and optimize their marketing activities. In this course, David Booth provides an overview of the Google 360 Suite and shares best practices for using these tools within your organization. He covers how Google Analytics 360, Tag Manager 360, Optimize 360, Surveys 360, Attribution 360, Audience Center 360, and Data Studio work together to help marketers discover and act on data and insights.
David begins by going through each application and sharing best practices for using each tool, and then provides an example scenario demonstrating how each tool can be used together in order to solve typical issues faced by today’s enterprise marketer.
- Collecting and analyzing data with Google Analytics 360
- Streamlining technical implementations with Google Tag Manager 360
- Testing and personalizing with Optimize 360
- Attributing value to campaigns with Attribution 360
- Integrating Google Surveys 360 as a source of customer data
- Tracking and optimizing a typical digital consumer interaction
- Managing, activating, and reporting across multichannel marketing campaigns
- Optimizing digital budget allocations with attribution
- 1. Introduction to the Google Analytics 360 Suite
- 2. Understanding the Tools That Make Up the GA 360 Suite
- 3. Putting it all Together
David Booth is a Google Analytics and AdWords Certified Trainer. His firm consults on web analytics and marketing.
David is a consultant, an instructor, and one of the founding partners of Cardinal Path. He has spent over a decade advising companies and organizations throughout North and Central America in web design, technology selection and deployment, search engine marketing, analytics and business intelligence, statistical analysis, and conversion testing. David has led seminars, trainings, and sessions focused on web site analytics and search and conversion marketing for audiences ranging from top executives to technical implementation teams.He has been involved in web application development as an engineer and consultant since 1998, beginning his career as a technical marketing engineer with Intel. He also spent two years with the Peace Corps, developing and deploying web sites and web applications to attract grants and international aid for Guatemalan NGOs and local development organizations. David is a Google Analytics, AdWords, and Website Optimizer Certified Trainer, and his firm is a Google Analytics, AdWords, Website Optimizer, and Urchin Certified Partner.David earned his MBA in international management from the Monterey Institute of International Studies, and he holds a BS in electrical and computer engineering from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.