The “FBCA Mastery” Training Program
DON’T MISS OUT!
Don’t miss your chance to learn Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis from world-renowned expert Dr. Dicken Weatherby!
Finally, a Step-By-Step Training System To…
Assess, Diagnose, Evaluate, & Treat Your Patients From a Functional Perspective Using Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis
Let’s start off by making you a BIG promise. If you master the skill of functionally assessing your patient’s blood test results, you will hold in your hand the key to open virtually any case that walks through your door… get rapid results and excellent clinical outcomes… and create true optimal wellness in your patients.
The ODX Academy’s 3-month Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis Mastery Training Program will teach you everything you need to do a functional analysis of your patients’ blood tests.
Knowing this will:
- Put you on the cutting edge of preventative diagnosis.
- Help you get more from the tests you are already performing.
- Hone your blood chemistry analysis skills.
- Show you how these tests can be used as a prognostic marker for dysfunction.
- Cut the amount of time you spend analyzing your patient’s’ blood tests.
- Make your blood chemistry testing an indispensable screening tool.
- Increase the profitability of your practice.
The Functional Analysis of your clients’ blood test results is hands down the most important entry level assessment you can do on your patient. By looking at hidden health trends and evaluating where on the spectrum of health to disease your patients lie, you are taking one of the most important steps you can take to prevent life-threatening diseases.
With blood test results in hand, you can catch critical changes in the body before they manifest as chronic heart disease, diabetes, cancer, or worse. Knowing not only what blood tests to order but how to analyze them from a functional perspective will empower you as a healthcare practitioner to enact a science-based disease-prevention program that could have a tremendous impact on your clients’ lives, and is a proven way to attract new clients and get more referrals.
Dr. Dicken Weatherby is a Naturopathic Physician in Oregon. In 1998, he graduated from the National College of Naturopathic Medicine (now National University of Natural Medicine) in Portland, Oregon. He is the author of 6 books in the field of Functional Diagnostics and has lectured to thousands of doctors internationally, teaching them techniques that reveal a quick and easy system for analyzing blood test results from a functional, nutritional, and preventative perspective that’s absolutely guaranteed to help you get more from the tests you are already ordering and to help you boost your business or practice.
He’s probably best known for his work in the field of Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis. His best-selling book — “Blood Chemistry and CBC Analysis -Clinical Laboratory Testing From a Functional Perspective ” — is being used by thousands of healthcare practitioners around the world, is in all the major Naturopathic Medical Schools in the US, and is the backbone of the Lab Diagnosis class at Nature Care College in Sydney, Australia and other pioneering teaching institutions worldwide. Thousands of copies of his book are being used every day in clinics and doctor’s offices all over the world.
He is the founder of Optimal DX and the creator of the ODX software application that takes the analysis, interpretation, and reporting of healthcare data to the next level, and beyond with the state-of-the-art comprehensive Functional Health Report.
If you’re like most Functional Medicine practitioners, you want to stay ahead of the game with new and creative ways to evaluate patients. Many practitioners are looking for tools that distinguish them from other clinicians in their area. Being able to diagnose a condition long before it becomes a major problem is becoming more and more important, and patients are looking for practitioners that can help them navigate through the myriad of signs and symptoms they are experiencing. Functional analysis of their blood tests will make you stand out as a practitioner. You will learn how to identify the key metabolic and nutritional problems that affect the majority of your patients.
Well, We have BIG NEWS!
Dr. Weatherby created a one-of-a-kind training system that will show you exactly how to do all this!
THE FBCA MASTERY TRAINING PROGRAM
The FBCA Mastery Training will give you the knowledge you need so you can confidently take that knowledge and apply it in practice. Here’s exactly what you get when you register for the FBCA Mastery Training:
Lifetime Access to The Functional Blood
Chemistry Analysis Mastery Training Program:
12 Online Training Sessions
In this 3-month Mastery Training I will teach you ways to analyze over 100 biomarkers that will give you an incredible amount of detailed data from the blood tests you are ordering for your patients. By using a unique method of analysis you will be able to sleuth out the cause of the major dysfunctions that plague your patients… No more telling your patients that their blood tests look normal… No more wasting your patients’ money and your time by ordering tests that don’t tell you that much.
In 12 comprehensive training sessions I will cover essential blood biomarkers that patients (especially those over the age of 40) MUST have each year. Annual blood testing is the most important step that your patients can take to prevent life-threatening disease. You will know which of these biomarkers to order and when, so you can catch critical changes in your patients’ functional state before they manifest as heart disease, diabetes, cancer, or worse.
I will be covering the biomarkers that make up our 3 ODX Blood Panels: ODX Vital, ODX Performance and ODX Ultimate. Having the proper blood test panel in hand and knowing how to do a thorough functionally-oriented analysis of the results can empower you to enact science-based disease-prevention programs that could add decades of optimal function to your patients’ lives.
During the training sessions I will go over a series of blood test results so you can see first hand how I do a functional analysis of blood test results.
Each week, I’ll be adding a comprehensive Training Session to our exclusive ODX Academy Online Training Center. In these sessions, I will walk you through all the steps to successfully integrate and implement Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis into your practice.
Here’s The Training Program Breakdown
- Welcome to the FBCA Mastery Training (2:41)
- The FBCA Mastery Schedule
- Lesson 1: Fundamentals of FBCA (33:57)
- Lesson 2: Essential Biomarkers (10:03)
- Lesson 3: The ODX Panels (11:16)
- Lesson 4: FBCA & Metabolic Dysfunctions (8:30)
- Lesson 1: G.I. Function Overview (3:47)
- Lesson 2: Functional Physiology of the G.I. (29:59)
- Lesson 3: Know Your G.I. Biomarkers (24:50)
- Lesson 4: FBCA, Hypochlorhydria & H. pylori (29:01)
- Lesson 5: FBCA & Gastric Inflammation (8:01)
- Lesson 6: FBCA and Pancreatic Insufficiency (7:58)
- Lesson 7: FBCA and Small Intestine Dysfunctions (20:46)
- Lesson 8: FBCA & Other G.I. Dysfunctions (11:55)
- Lesson 1: Liver & Gallbladder Function Overview (2:47)
- Lesson 2: Functional Physiology of the Liver & Gallbladder (50:03)
- Lesson 3: Know Your Liver & Gallbladder Biomarkers (34:29)
- Lesson 4: FBCA, Liver Dysfunction and Fatty Liver (14:23)
- Lesson 5: FBCA & Gallbladder Dysfunction (23:27)
- Lesson 6: FBCA & Oxidative Stress (11:28)
- Lesson 7: FBCA, Toxicity & Heavy Metal Body Burden (37:34)
- Lesson 1: Red Blood Cell Function – Nutritional Anemias Overview (1:59)
- Lesson 2: Anemia 101 (24:24)
- Lesson 3: Know Your Anemia Biomarkers (19:33)
- Lesson 4: FBCA & Iron Deficiency (31:42)
- Lesson 5: FBCA & B12/Folate Deficiency (22:28)
- Lesson 6: FBCA & Other Nutritional Anemias (22:03)
- Lesson 1: Nutrient Deficiencies Overview (2:01)
- Lesson 2: Calcium, Phosphorous and The Parathyroids (41:35)
- Lesson 3: Zinc and Magnesium (26:11)
- Lesson 4: Vitamin D (20:42)
- Lesson 5: Anion Gap, B1 & Acid-Base Balance (23:01)
- Lesson 6: Essential Fatty Acids (26:23)
- Lesson 1: Blood Sugar Regulation Overview (3:02)
- Lesson 2: Blood Sugar 101 (24:02)
- Lesson 3: Know your Blood Sugar Biomarkers (31:43)
- Lesson 4: Assessing Risk for Dysglycemia (19:18)
- Lesson 5: FBCA – Hypoglycemia & Metabolic Syndrome & Insulin Resistance (33:05)
- Lesson 6: Advanced FDM Testing for Metabolic Dysglycemia (14:45)
- Lesson 1: Adrenal & Kidney Function Overview (1:42)
- Lesson 2: Functional Physiology of Adrenals (33:00)
- Lesson 3: FBCA & Adrenal Dysfunction (34:20)
- Lesson 4: FBCA , Renal Insufficiency & Renal Disease (49:47)
- Lesson 1: Thyroid Function Overview (2:52)
- Lesson 2: Functional Physiology of the Thyroid (31:23)
- Lesson 3: Know your Thyroid Biomarkers (28:29)
- Lesson 4: FBCA & Hypothyroidism (36:16)
- Lesson 5: FBCA – Hyperactive Thyroid & Autoimmune Thyroiditis (19:24)
- Lesson 1: Sex Hormone & Prostate Function Overview (2:54)
- Lesson 2: Functional Physiology of Sex Hormones (43:26)
- Lesson 3: FBCA & Female Sex Hormone Function (52:37)
- Lesson 4: FBCA & Male Sex Hormone Function (52:59)
- Lesson 5: FBCA & Prostate Dysfunction (23:12)
- Lesson 1: Cardiovascular Function & Inflammation Overview (2:48)
- Lesson2: Cardiovascular Risk 101 (22:30)
- Lesson 3: The Lipid Panel and Apolipoprotein Biomarkers (51:10)
- Lesson 4: The NMR Lipoprofile (20:18)
- Lesson 5: Additional Cardiovascular Risk Biomarkers (22:08)
- Lesson 6: Biomarkers of Cardiovascular Inflammation (49:19)
- Lesson 7: FBCA & Inflammation (17:03)
- Lesson 1: Immune Function Overview (3:14)
- Lesson 2: Functional Physiology of the Immune System (20:15)
- Lesson 3: Know Your Immune Biomarkers (49:54)
- Lesson 4: Immune Dysfunction (46:56)
Lesson 5: FBCA & Immune Dysfunction (32:41)
- SPECIAL TOPIC: Coca Pulse Testing for Allergies (13:11)
- FBCA Mastery – Putting It Together (48:12)
- FBCA Case 1 (25:58)
- FBCA Case 2 (13:14)
- FBCA Case 3 (14:46)
- FBCA Case 4 (14:42)
- Dr. Weatherby’s Functional Diagnosis Books and Reference Guides
- DOWNLOAD: Blood Chem and CBC Tracking Form – US RANGES
- DOWNLOAD: Blood Chem and CBC Tracking Form – SI RANGES
- DOWNLOAD: The ODX Recommended Panels
- DOWNLOAD: Blood Chem and CBC Biomarker Conversion Tools
- DOWNLOAD: Blood Interpretation Report of Findings
- DOWNLOAD: Success Stories Handout
- DOWNLOAD: Foundational Hierarchy
- DOWNLOAD: N.A.Q. Handouts
- Bonus 1: Treating G.I. Dysfunctions – Dr. John Brimhall (69:23)
- Bonus 2: Liver Detox – Dr. Dan Kalish (63:23)
- Bonus 3: Blood Sugar Regulation – Dr. John Brimhall (59:34)
- Bonus 4: Adrenal Lab Analysis – Dr. Dan Kalish (47:24)
- Bonus 5: Autoimmune Thyroiditis – Dr. Nikolas Hedberg (48:15)
- Bonus 6: Cardiac Dysfunction – Dr. Brett Brimhall (47:30)
- Bonus 7: Inflammation – Dr. Dan Kalish (24:38)
- Bonus 8: Immune deficiency – Dr. Jeff Moss (57:09)
4 Things You Will Know After You Join My FBCA Mastery Training:
- An understanding of the implications for blood tests that are outside the normal value and implications of blood tests that fall outside of an optimal range…. You spent four years in medical school to learn the former. The latter is what this system is all about. Not the same old things you’ve heard before, but new, innovative, and exciting ways to look at blood chemistry tests from a functional perspective.
- A knowledge of what tests to order….You will learn what tests deserve to be on your standard panel, and what tests don’t.
- How to turn your regular blood chemistry and CBC/Hematology test into an incredible prognostic marker for dysfunction.
- How to put it all together….You will have an understanding of the patterns that exist between tests and the likely dysfunctions associated with the patterns.
Who Would Benefit From My FBCA Mastery Training Program?
This system is for you if you want to dramatically and immediately increase your diagnostic abilities by analyzing your patients’ blood tests in a more holistic and functional way.
It’s perfect for:
- Chiropractic Physicians
- Naturopathic Physicians
- Medical Doctors
- Osteopathic Physicians
- Licensed Acupuncturists
- Any Healthcare Professional that wants to learn to interpret their patient’s blood tests from a functional perspective
What Does This Course Include?
- Weekly Online Training Sessions – All training sessions are taught by Dr. Weatherby. These are designed to get you up to speed with the knowledge portion of the Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis Training System. In these information packed training sessions Dr. Weatherby will walk you through all the steps to successfully integrate and implement a Functional Analysis of your patients’ blood test results.
- Video replays of all sessions in our exclusive online training center – We want you to have access to the video replays as you need them so you can watch the lessons in your own time or as a review.
- Access to the Audio For Each and Every Training Session – All training sessions will be recorded and made available for download . You’ll also get to download all of the PowerPoint slide shows to follow along as well.
- BONUS: Additional Lectures from Functional Medicine Experts – I want to provide you with tremendous value, which is why I have pre-recorded presentations from leading experts in Functional Medicine, Functional Diagnosis and Functional Nutrition to provide cutting-edge and advanced training material to all the attendees. These have been recorded and made available in the training vault.
- PLUS Lifetime Access to the Training Program in the ODX Academy. Yes, you can come back and review the training material and take advantage of updates for years to come – all at no extra cost.