Data-Driven Presentations with Excel and PowerPoint 2013
By: Gini von Courter
Duration: 3h 46m
Released: Oct 17,2013
1. Data-Driven Presentations: The Basics
2. Formatting Excel Tables for Presentations
3. Highlighting Data with Conditional Formatting
4. Using Charts to Illustrate Data
5. Summarizing with PivotTables and PivotCharts
6. Taking Excel to PowerPoint
7. Using SmartArt in Data-Driven Presentations
8. Animating Charts and Data
9. Finalizing Your Presentation
Gini von Courter has taught computer classes on Microsoft Office for 20+ years and has authored 30+ books.
Gini has been providing computer classes and seminars on Microsoft Office and related products for more than 20 years at public and private companies, state and federal agencies, educational institutions, and not-for-profit organizations, and has consulted and trained on the use of Microsoft SharePoint since the first SharePoint product was launched in 2001. A founder and managing partner of TRIAD Consulting, Gini is also the author of books such as Beginning SharePoint with Excel, as well as a number of lynda.com movies on SharePoint, SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, and other software titles. Gini’s passion is helping clients use SharePoint and Microsoft Office applications to create solutions that increase efficiency and collaboration while improving the quality of people’s work lives. She is a graduate of the University of Michigan with an M.B.A. from Oakland University.