Recordings of five Coaching for Success webinar videos recorded in 2020.
1. Rapid coaching skills: Whether you are a manager, want to be a professional coach or a professional coach, being able to run brief (10-20 minutes) coaching sessions will help you develop professionally. This webinar is the first in our ‘Coaching for Success’ webinar series, and covers how to run brief coaching sessions, or run ‘sessions within sessions’. You will learn some distinctions that will help you, whether you’re an experienced coach or a novice.
2. Improving performance (work & sport): Whether you are a professional coach or a manager, being able to improve your own performance, or facilitate other people to improve theirs, is an invaluable tool. This webinar is the second in our ‘Coaching for Success’ webinar series, and will cover at least two ways to improve performance at work and/or in sport, both for yourself and your clients. This session will be relevant for all levels of coaches.
3. Managing staff & influencing clients: Research (and common sense) shows that when employees feel that their managers understand and respect them, they will feel more motivated and engaged. Similarly, when prospective buyers feel that their needs are being met, they will be far more likely to buy. This webinar is the third in our ‘Coaching for Success’ webinar series, and will cover how to discover what really motivates employees, and also what your clients really want, so that you can influence them. This session will be relevant for all levels of coaches, especially those who manage people, or have clients who manage people, and who want to make more sales
4. Taking control of your time: Life and work seem to be far busier than in the past. We all have the same number of hours each week, yet some people seem to use this time far more effectively. This webinar is the fourth in our ‘Coaching for Success’ webinar series, and will cover a simple yet highly effective approach to how to manage your time, both in your life and at work. It has been proven to be particularly useful for busy executives and managers. This session will be relevant for all levels of coaches, especially those who are busy or who have busy clients.
5. Changing Beliefs, conversationally: Disempowering beliefs can prevent your clients from being, doing and having what they want to be, do and have. Being able to coach your clients to alter disempowering beliefs will make a massive difference to them, help you to feel that you have made a positive difference and increase your chances of getting more clients.