Quick & Easy Keyword Optimization: Setting up a Profitable Flow of Traffic
At Last, Keyword Optimization Made Easy
Tips, Tricks, and Techniques for Using Keywords to Please Google – and Your Prospective Website Visitors
In Wordtracker’s new e-book, “Quick & Easy Keyword Optimization, Setting up a Profitable Flow of Traffic” you’ll discover:
- Where to place keywords on your website for best results
- The secrets to writing irresistible title and description tags
- How to write SEO copy that sounds natural – not spammy
- The outdated keyword myths you’d do best to ignore
- How punctuation can make – or break – your optimization efforts
- How synonyms and keyword variations can maximize your site’s appeal
Discover the Classic SEO Mistake
Keywords are an essential part of getting seen and heard on the web. Not exactly shocking news, is it? Unless you’ve been living under that proverbial rock, you already know that incorporating relevant keywords throughout your website is vital to ranking well in the search engines.
But when it comes to the mechanics of keyword-optimized copy – well, that’s where some people lose their way. In the desperate scramble to get more traffic and climb the Google rankings ladder, many fall into a common yet business-crushing trap: going overboard on the SEO and forgetting all about creating a positive visitor experience.
The fact is, writing optimized copy is a strategic balancing act that requires you to appeal to both Google and your human website visitors. After all, what good is a Page 1 ranking if you fail to fulfill the expectations of searchers? What’s more, with Google’s new over-optimization penalty (soon to be released), loading up your site with too many keywords could actually cause your rankings to plummet.
In Wordtracker’s latest e-book, we blow away long-held SEO myths, reveal the proven truths about keyword optimization, and show you how to write copy that not only gives you traction in the search engines – but also moves your website visitors to buy your products and services.
Introducing a Simple Guide to Smart SEO Copywriting
Wordtracker has teamed up once again with SEO copywriting pro Karon Thackston to create “Quick & Easy Keyword Optimization” – the ultimate handbook for on-and off-page keyword optimization. Whether you’re a business owner who wants better online marketing results or a professional copywriter looking to expand your skillset, this book is a must-have addition to your marketing toolkit!
Like all of Wordtracker’s e-books, “Quick & Easy Keyword Optimization” combines real-world examples, screenshots and checklists to help you grasp the key concepts of optimization and apply them to your own site. From fine-tuning your navigation to creating natural-sounding copy, you’ll learn how to use keywords to crank up your website into a powerful, 24/7 marketing machine.
A Sneak-Peek at What’s Inside the Book
“Quick & Easy Keyword Optimization” is divided into 11 succinct chapters that you can easily refer back to time and again. In the book’s introduction, Karon explores the early days of SEO and how practices like keyword stuffing quickly derailed SEO’s reputation. She explains why “the human touch” is the new name of the game – and why no site today can be successful without it.
Following the introduction, Karon begins dissecting the modern website bit-by-bit and takes you through every step of the optimization process. You’ll learn:
- Why your title and description tags are absolutely critical to making an outstanding first impression on visitors (they’re the starting point for any optimization strategy).
- How to write unique title and description tags that will excite your audience and compel them to visit your site (Karon shares her hard-won secrets!)
- The ideal length for title and description tag copy – so potential visitors see only the text you want them to see.
- Why Google may decide to override your title tag – and how to lessen the likelihood of this happening.
- Where to put your brand/company name in the title tag (the answer might surprise you).
- How to create juicy content headlines that will attract both search engines and readers.
- Which you should write first – your content headline or title tag – and why.
- How to use Wordtracker’s Title and Description Wizard to write tags that bring you optimal results.
You’ll also discover:
- How to write descriptive, keyword rich tags for your images that boost your chances of getting a good Google ranking.
- Exactly where to place keywords on your site for maximum results (including your navigation, breadcrumb trails, headlines and more).
- Why keyword density ratios are just a tired old myth (Karon explains why they no longer matter).
- Whether to use keywords “as is” or mix-and-match them (this has been a hot debate in the SEO world for years!)
- Karon’s tricks for creating flowing, natural-sounding SEO copy – with actual examples.
- How to infuse your bulleted lists with keywords to make them work even harder for your website.
- Techniques for placing SEO copy on graphics-oriented or e-commerce websites that have little room for text.
- A secret method for attracting traffic from keywords that you’re not targeting.
- How punctuation, symbols and typography affect search engine results – and how you can make them work in your favor.
To help you even further, Karon also includes:
- Real-life illustrations of each keyword optimization concept – so you can see which techniques work and which fail miserably.
- Convenient checklists that give you a clear workflow and save you time.
- Detailed wireframes that show you how to structure your pages in a format Google (and other search engines) will love.
Who is This Book For?
“Quick & Easy Keyword Optimization” is designed for absolutely anyone interested in improving their website traffic, user engagement, conversions, and sales. Below is just a sampling of those who can benefit from the information it offers:
- Small business owners
- Marketing professionals
- Web content managers
- Offline copywriters looking to get “web-savvy”
The beauty of “Quick & Easy Keyword Optimization” is its simplicity. No fancy SEO lingo or technical-speak here! From start to finish, this book contains plain, straightforward language that’s easy to understand. It doesn’t matter if you’re familiar with keyword optimization – or completely new to the concept.
At just 68 pages long, “Quick & Easy Keyword Optimization” is a quick, comfortable read that can be digested in one or two sittings. Then you can get to work straight away applying what you’ve learned in real life!