Master Your Options: The Art Of Derivatives
This program was designed after a decade of experience of learning the Art of Trading from several Master’s on NYSE Arca and CBOE. From there I synthesized the knowledge down and applied it specifically to the world of Options and designed my own unique Trading Strategies for the purpose of producing success over the long term.
Now the first rule of learning ANYTHING and this especially applies to the Art of Options is simple – Invest in YOURSELF!
Let me explain..
I am a strong believer in Human Psychology and the underlying principles of Evolutionary Psychology which has given me the upmost conviction that it is Investment of that which is valuable to us as human beings such as Time and Finances that creates value. Really, think about it, I’m sure you know someone who always seems to be complaining about their job saying things like “Oh I hate my job” or “my job sucks” or “if only I had a job that allowed me to be free and travel and make money passively I’d be happy”. Now while I’m sure that same person has been complaining for ages and ages has a direct connection to the world wide web or ,at the very least, a library. BUT while there’s a plethora of knowledge available for free in your local library on how to create an online business and achieve financial freedom they never even bother to consider using it.
Well of course they don’t! They don’t have the “buy-in” factor because they don’t believe it has value simply because they did not have to work for it! No investment = no value. Simple as that! Our evolutionary brains have been wired for hundreds of thousands of years since becoming anatomically modern homo sapiens to value that which we invest in.
How about another example about the opposite scenario.. Have you ever had a relationship with a girl (or a guy) and as the relationship began to deteriorate you logically understood it probably was not the best idea to stay in it but emotionally you just couldn’t seem to detach. Well simply again, because you Invested Time and likely Resources into that relationship you valued it emotionally.
It is by no mistake that this Program is designed to engineer that same sort of critical “Buy-in” factor that makes learning a new skill such a the Art of Options a nearly automatic process as your brain will be hyper focused and sponge like soaking up all the information included. In it’s entirety this Program is nearly 25 hours in it’s totality, however, you will most likely re-watch the modules multiple times over the years as your understanding of the materials includes takes on a new evolved meaning. This is by design
Not only that but I wanted to reflect both the Time and Effort I put into the making of this Program visualized through the price as well as the decade of time I spent learning this information making my own trade of Time and Finances in exchange for Knowledge and Experience.
In this Program I will reveal all I know about the very strategies that I use and can verify have worked for myself in creating long-term successful trading habits.
This Program has 41 Modules included that go over these very topics as well as *special access* to the Krown Trading Proprietary Fibonocci and access to a Hidden VIP Discord.
This is a curated group of highly dedicated individuals who have not only invested their time and finances but, more importantly, their passion towards learning and succeeding within this skill. This group is where I and the members of this community convene to share ideas and talk about the specific strategies and setups discussed within the Program, as well as, points of clarification from the Program itself. I triage my time and attention towards helping the members of this community first and I update my thoughts on the market and things I am seeing first within this channel as well.
For as long as I can remember I have been enamored with ‘Trading’ and the resulting lifestyle. As a young teen I was enamored by the excitement and electric nature of the business. Ever since I was 11 years old I would spend my summers at the Pacific Stock Exchange (PCX) learning the Equity Options business. Years and years of spending time on the Floor until I took a 4 year hiatus to study at the University of Oregon while earning a Bachelors of Economics.
However, soon after graduating I felt it was my true calling to become a Professional Trader. My adult life has been spent on the Floors of major U.S. Options Exchanges learning the Art of Technical Analysis and the Art of Trading from several of the best Traders in the world. During almost a decade of Market Making in Equity Options on both New York Stock Exchange ARCA (NYSE Arca) and Chicago Board of Options Exchange (CBOE) I learnt from the very best of the best to make Trading as a living a reality for my post-college self. After years under these Master’s mentor-ship I felt ready to take the reigns and begun coming up with my own evolved strategies unique to myself. A couple years later, I ventured my way forth into the realm of trading Cryptocurrencies which is where I spent my time now as I feel the opportunity and excitment is unmatched by any other traditional venue of trading.
It is my purpose in life to not only be an ever Student in the Mastery of Trading but to also share the ideas, thought processes and strategies that have led to my success with those that desire a similar lifestyle to my own.
With that said.. Welcome to Krown Trading!
- Module 1 – Master Your Options: Think Like A Market Maker (4:26)
- Module 2 – Introduction to Options (27:58)
- Module 3 – In Plain English (13:15)
- Module 4 – In or Out (25:01)
- Module 5 – Meet The Greeks (35:03)
- Module 6 – Before Moving On.. (17:33)
- Module 7 – Introduction to Deribit (31:29)
- Module 8 – The Synthetic Long Call (10:04)
- Module 9 – The Synthetic Long Put (18:48)
- Module 10 – The Covered Call (19:14)
- Module 11 – The Covered Put (20:27)
- Module 12 – The Call Spread (22:19)
- Module 13 – The Put Spread (18:07)
- Module 14 – The Long Straddle (23:36)
- Module 15 – The Short Straddle (19:57)
- Module 16 – The Long Strangle (13:22)
- Module 17 – The Short Strangle (16:45)
- Module 18 – The Calendar Spread (20:10)
- Module 19 – The Long Call Butterfly (17:19)
- Module 20 – The Short Call Butterfly (20:52)
- Module 21 – The Long Call Iron Butterfly (18:06)
- Module 22 – The Reverse Iron Butterfly (18:41)
- Module 23 – The Call Condor (22:22)
- Module 24 – The Long Iron Condor (21:10)
- Module 25 – The Reverse Iron Condor (20:52)
- Module 26 – The Long Call Ladder (21:52)
- Module 27 – The Short Call Ladder (17:50)
- Module 28 – The Long Put Ladder (19:50)
- Module 29 – The Short Put Ladder (15:46)
- Module 30 – The Call Backspread (18:33)
- Module 31 – The Put Backspread (14:15)
- Module 32 – The Long Put Butterfly (18:17)
- Module 33 – The Short Put Butterfly (19:54)
- Module 34 – The Strap (12:41)
- Module 35 – The Strip (25:06)
- Module 36 – The Guts (20:03)
- Module 37 – Understanding The Market Maker (16:58)
- Module 38 – The Conversion (27:58)
- Module 39 – The Reversal (26:50)
- Module 40 – The Collar (17:41)
- Module 41 – The Covered Strangle (23:02)
- The Krown Trading Fibonacci (21:30)
- Historical Volatility Percentile (18:05)
- Module 43 – December 7 Expiry Position Management (8:50)
- Module 44 – December 7 Expiry Position Management (15:03)
- Module 45 – December 7 Expiry Position Management (17:47)
- Module 46 – December 7 Expiry Finale & December 14 Position Rolling (16:29)
- Module 47 – December 14 Expiry Position Management (12:29)
- Module 48 – December 14 Expiry Position Management (12:00)
- Module 49 – December 14 Expiry & December 21 Position Rolling (11:23)
- Module 50 – December 21 Expiry & December 28 Position Rolling (13:16)
- Module 51 – December 27 Expiry Position Management (7:30)
- Module 52 – January 4 Expiry Position Management (7:15)