Theming Basics For Drupal
- Overview of Drupal theming
- Setting up environment & switching themes
- Design-to-theme translation strategies
- Theming tools: Firebug & Web Developer
- Overview of .info files
- Creating a theme & applying CSS
- Overview of template files
- Creating the page template
- Filling out the site & adding regions
- Working with node templates
- Using the Theme Developer tool
- Exploring page template variables
- Adding a screenshot to your theme
Examples in this video are based on Drupal 6 and its variants.
Very impressed. Again like the previous video everything is explained very clearly. If your theme developer or a module developer looking to get in on some theming action the n this is all you need. Many thanks to the Lullabots 🙂 – Paul Booker
Lullabot has guided such companies as MTV, Sony Music, Lifetime Television, IBM, Popular Science, and Fast Company in building and growing their Drupal websites. Recognized as some of the most influential and well-respected developers, consultants, and educators in the Drupal community, the team is responsible for best-selling Drupal books and Drupal workshops and seminars worldwide.
Produced by Jeff Robbins. Directed and edited by Kent Bye.
Shot in widescreen format
Total running time: 2hr 44min
Download size: 1.2 GB