SEO Keyword Strategy
By: Matt Bailey
Duration: 4h 21m
Level: Appropriate for all
Released: Feb 27, 2014
Updated: Oct 12, 2017
- Understanding how keywords work
- Using long-tail keywords, phrase patterns, and plurals
- Organizing keyword data with a keyword spreadsheet
- Interpreting data and discovering searcher intent
- Measuring keyword competitiveness and brand impact
- Examining keyword demand and keyword trends
- Applying keywords to your website for maximum searchability
- Creating effective PPC ads based on keywords
- Understanding PPC bidding strategies to avoid costly mistakes
- Measuring results so you can further prioritize marketing efforts
Matt Bailey is a best-selling author, marketing expert, trainer, and speaker.
Matt resides in the heart of the “Hall of Fame City” (also known as Canton, Ohio). Aiming to carry on his city’s legacy, he’s developed marketing expertise and technical know-how that’s helped him become a leader in his field.
Matt is the digital marketing instructor for the Direct Marketing Association, a member of the digital marketing faculty for Simplilearn, an instructor at LinkedIn Learning, and an instructor for the Online Marketing Certified Professional (OMCP) program.
Matt Bailey has taught Google employees how to use Google Analytics, Experian how to present data, and digital marketing workshops at Microsoft, Disney, Proctor & Gamble, and IBM.
Matt’s claim to fame doesn’t stop there. He’s worked with a vast and widely known clientele, including HP, ESPN, IBM, Travel Weekly, Orange telecom, Apple Vacations, and countless more. He keynotes conferences and provides in-house training for companies all over the globe.
According to the Data & Marketing Association (DMA)—formerly, the Direct Marketing Association—”No one else has approached the plain-English demystification of building an effective online presence as cost-effectively and time-effectively as has Matt.”
He’s the author of Internet Marketing: An Hour a Day (2011 ), Wired to be Wowed (2015), and his newest title, Teach New Dogs Old Tricks! (2017).
When he isn’t immersed in the universe of marketing and technology, Matt spends most of his time being a husband and a dad (to four girls). Whatever time is left is spent reading history, culture, or philosophy books. As a self-proclaimed coffee snob, he absolutely loves a good cup of Joe—especially while reading.